[Bldg-sim] DesignBuilder Users in BC?

Ian G. Theaker igtheaker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:27:41 PST 2019

Hello,

I'm considering taking the upcoming DesignBuilder course in the UK, but
would like to speak with
existing DB users before I do, ideally located in Vancouver or Victoria (my
location) in BC.

If you currently use DesignBuilder,  could you reply directly to me <
igtheaker at gmail.com     >
with a phone number & a convenient time for a call?

Warm regards,
Ian Theaker    P.Eng.

igtheaker at gmail.com                     250.217.2009

 “Climate change is forcing humanity to act as one to solve a problem that
we created. ... Solutions don’t have to fill everybody’s mind—they just
have to fill enough minds so that we can work them out.”
<https://www.wired.com/story/wired25-stewart-brand-whole-earth/> Stewart
Brand <https://www.wired.com/story/wired25-stewart-brand-whole-earth/>