[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED: Transsolar KlimaEngineering NYC

Erik Olsen Olsen at Transsolar.com
Mon Feb 11 12:36:21 PST 2019

Hello BLDG-SIM friends!

Transsolar is seeking a talented, highly motivated engineer for our New York office with 2-3 years of experience in design of mechanical (HVAC) systems who is interested in shifting into integrated design and climate engineering. Additional information, including how to apply, is available at https://transsolar.com/content/8-jobs/1-project-engineer/190205-position-announcement.pdf

Transsolar KlimaEngineering is an international climate engineering firm advising architects and clients on energy and climate design for construction projects of all scales all over the world. We are involved in projects ranging from small schools in developing countries to stadia or entire cities. This diverse work shares a common focus on creating exceptional, highly comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces with a positive environmental impact.

For more information about Transsolar and our international portfolio of high-impact projects, please visit our website at https://www.transsolar.com

Happy simulating!
Erik

Erik Olsen, PE
Managing Partner
212 219 2255 | olsen at transsolar.com<mailto:olsen at transsolar.com>

Transsolar KlimaEngineering
Transsolar Inc. | 220 E. 23rd St. Suite 403 | New York, NY 10010
New York - Stuttgart - Munich - Paris
Still unsure of what we do? Get a quarterly reminder here. <https://transsolar.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=07a9649c04f2d4b3b5a2e3475&id=8e110f22a2>