[Bldg-sim] Cadd interface options for energyplus and openstudio

Gurneet Singh gurneet at edsglobal.com
Sat Apr 20 01:23:39 PDT 2019

Hi Robert,

I would like to echo the comments made by Chris, as far as my experience in
order to have clean error free energyplus model tracing is inevitable.
Openstudio's  sketchup plugin allows you to import dwg file and then you
can create openstudio spaces by tracing in sketchup.

We are working on a plugin for Autocad wherein the user should be able to
create and store information required for simulation in Autocad itself.
However, still one has to trace the spaces and wall over the original
drawing.

Regards

Gurneet Singh
Director

Environmental Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
D-1/25, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057

[m] +91 9899240140    [t] +91 11 2614 7085    [f] +91 11 4056 8633
gurneet at edsglobal.com | www.edsglobal.com