[Bldg-sim] Query for DesignBuilder

Kiran Ghosh kirankghosh31 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:59:53 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have checked the inputs and schedule for each IDF file. It is literally
the same model with just the U-value for external walls edited. Could the
heat gain through the walls effect the electricity consumption for lighting
and equipment in any way (since that is the only thing changing because of
a different u value)?

Kiran K Ghosh
Research Associate
TERI