[Bldg-sim] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS | SimAUD 2019 | Deadline: November 10

Tarek Rakha rakha.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:09:49 PDT 2018

[image: image.png]
Greetings Bldg-sim,

We are emailing to invite you to the 10 year anniversary of SimAUD, which
will be hosted at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA, USA on April 07-09 2019.

SimAUD offers a platform that unites both researchers and practitioners in
the fields of architecture, urban design, urban planning, building science,
data science and beyond. *For more information, please refer to the call
for submissions <http://simaud.com/2019/call_for_submissions.php> (full
paper deadline is November 10th), the open call for workshops
<http://simaud.com/2019/authors/SimAUD2019_Workshops_Call_20180926B.pdf>
and sponsorship
prospectus <http://simaud.com/2019/authors/SimAUD_sponsorship_Opt.pdf>.*

To learn more about SimAUD 2019, please visit the conference website
<http://simaud.com/2019/index.php>. You can also watch the TU Delft edition
summary video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN1zNrHw-Sc>, featuring the
keynote speakers, organizers and participants of SimAUD 2018. You can also
follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/simaudconf/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SimAUDConf>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/sim.aud/> and LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2312666&trk=anet_ug_hm>.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks a lot for your
interest. We look forward to welcoming you in Atlanta soon!

All the best,

Siobhan Rockcastle and Tarek Rakha
*General Chair and Program Chair*

Carlos Cerezo Davila, Dimitris Papanikolaou and Tea Zakula
*Scientific Chairs*