[Bldg-sim] Reminder: A Green Building XML (gbXML) Webinar on May 8th, 2018 at 1 pm EDT

Stephen Roth sroth at carmelsoft.com
Thu May 3 11:39:03 PDT 2018

Just a friendly reminder:

On Tuesday, May 8th, 2018 at 1 pm EDT, we will be holding a webinar titled:
"Ladybug Tools and gbXML: Open Source Tools for Building Analysis"

Register here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8726929732880326657

Details:

We will be holding a Green Building XML (gbXML) webinar on May 8, 2018 from
1 to 2 pm EDT. This webinar is targeted toward energy modelers, engineers,
architects, software vendors, and generally anyone who is interested in
viewing the latest in Ladybug Tool workflows with an emphasis on integration
with Green Building XML. The agenda will be as follows:

    Overview of gbXML

    Presentation by Chris Mackey of Ladybug Tools demoing a couple of the
free Ladybug design tools including Honeybee.

    Presentation by Michal Dengusiak, assisted by the developer Theo Armour,
demoing the new open-source, web-based gbXML Viewer as part of the Spider
project.

    Q&A

All of these tools and schemas are open source and free to use helping you
better analyze buildings for energy performance, daylighting, thermal
performance, and much more. Please join us on May 8th for this enlightening
webinar.

Thanks.

Stephen Roth, PE

Carmel Software