[Bldg-sim] American Modelica Conference 2018

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 29 16:35:32 PDT 2018

This is the 2nd call for papers for the American Modelica Conference 2018
in Cambridge, MA, USA, to be held from October 9-10, 2018 at MIT.

For October 8, we are planning two workshops, an introduction to Modelica,
followed by "Thermo-fluid Modeling with Applications from the Buildings
Library (http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/modelica/)". Both workshops are
free, and a great opportunity to get training in Modelica for our
application domain. We intend to hold these workshops at Mitsubishi
Electronics Research Laboratory (MERL) in Cambridge. Please register soon
as space is limited.

For more information, please visit
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-american-modelica-conference-2018-tickets-39188362447

*Important Dates*

   - May 1, 2018: Submission of full papers and abstracts for vendor
   presentations
   - June 1, 2018: Submission of extended abstracts for presentation-only
   contributions
   - August 1, 2018: Notification of acceptance for papers and presentations
   - September 1st, 2018: Submission of final papers
   - September 5th, 2018: Submission of final presentations

All the best,

Michael Wetter