[Bldg-sim] Data center LEED

Penny Cole pennytravelling at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 11:31:12 PDT 2018

Hello,
Anyone have experience modelling data centers for LEED?
I have 180,000sf of data center with an attached building - separate
building but one shared wall - of 20,000sf of offices, restrooms etc.
Obviously my office can have a different system type per Appendix G, but
for the data center they require the PUE, which seems to make no sense to
apply to the office space. Am I required to do it anyway and go with
applying a PUE strangly, or am I expected to do a whole second model for
the office?
Advice appreciated. Thanks
Penny