[Bldg-sim] Expert advice to show minimum efficiency compliance Table 6.8.1C [1 Attachment]

Duggin, Cory Cory.Duggin at tlc-eng.com
Wed Mar 7 06:24:49 PST 2018

Are you trying to show compliance with the mandatory minimum mechanical equipment efficiency or are you trying to select the App. G or ECB baseline system and efficiency?

What fluid runs through the actual DX equipment condenser water or air?  I suspect your dry coolers are still creating condenser water to cool the equipment, in which case it is water-cooled.

Cory Duggin, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal/Energy Modeling Wizard
USGBC MidTN Branch Leadership Group Co-chair
TLC Engineering for Architecture
direct:

615-346-1939

[just_logo_color_FINAL copy 2]