[Bldg-sim] Ladybug Tools workshop and public presentation in London, March 19-24, 2018

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari sadeghipour at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:35:12 PST 2018

​​
Greetings all,

My apologies for cross-posting!

Ladybug Tools is leading 8 workshops in London between March 19-24, 2018 on
a variety of topics including daylight, energy, CFD, and comfort modeling,
all of which will use the Ladybug Tools plugins for Grasshopper and
DynamoBIM. The focus of the workshops is to educate attendees about the
best practices of using parametric/generative visual scripting interfaces
for simulation.

It’s a great opportunity for individuals who have wanted to get started
using Ladybug Tools (Workshops #1, #2, #4 and #6) and for more advanced
users who want to improve their current workflows and understand the logic
behind the tools.

Workshops #6, #7 and #8 are focused on energy and comfort modeling. You can
see the detailed schedule for all the workshops on our website (
http://www.ladybug.tools/workshop/london2018) and on the registration page (
https://ladybug.eventbee.com).

We will also do a public presentation on March 21, 6:00 pm at Foster and
Partners’ office. You need to RSVP for the event in advance at (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-you-have-been-told-about-parametric-environmental-modeling-is-wrong-tickets-43881346288
).

We are offering discounts for students, for those attending more than two
full days of workshops, and for those attending all of the workshops. For
details see (https://ladybug.eventbee.com).

We want to greatly thank ChapmanBDSP for sponsoring the venue for the
workshops during the week and Foster and Partners for hosting the public
presentation.

If you have any questions about the workshops please email us directly at
(london.workshops.2018 at ladybug.tools).

Regards,
--Mostapha