[Bldg-sim] $97 gift for onebuilding members

Performance Network workshops at performance.network
Sun Jun 3 00:25:45 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We have quietly been building a new UI/UX to Performance Network and you may even have been contacted by our new Communications Manager based in San Francisco, inviting you to building your own course on the platform for which instructors earn an industry high of 70%.

If we have caught you by surprise, this is an invitation to explore and we are giving everyone a coupon with $97 you can spend however you like on https://www.performance.network using coupon code discount97

Warm wishes,

Performance Network Team

https://www.performance.network