[Bldg-sim] Selection of System 9 or 10 for heated only spaces

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:30:59 PDT 2018

Thank you Sheila and Javed. However, there is still a gap in understanding
the exceptions. The question is whether the exception should be combined as:

1. Exception "a" says about dominant and non-dominant space type; and
source of heating for more than 20,000 sqft area.
2. Exception "b" says about use of system 3 and 4 for different cooling
load and/or different schedule based on building heating source type
(explicitly written).

However, for exception "e" should it be combined with exception "b" or "a"?

Thanks again!

Regards,
Mayank