[Bldg-sim] Does anybody have contact details for Martin Liddament?

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Fri Jan 19 07:27:17 PST 2018

A couple of other doyens, both at NIST are:
Lisa Ng - lisa.ng at nist.gov
Andy Persily - andrew.persily at nist.gov

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:19 AM, Chris Yates via Bldg-sim <
bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm just after a bit of advice from the "Doyen" of infiltration!
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

James V Dirkes II, CEO / President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, Grand Rapids, MI 49504

(alphabet soup of efforts for greater understanding: PE, BEMP, BCxP, LEED
AP)

Direct / Mobile: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>

*Coffee conversation:*The first idea is the worst, but it is the most
important because it starts discussion and becomes the building block
for other ideas.