[Bldg-sim] Winery Energy Use - BEST Winery Software Tool

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Feb 14 13:09:48 PST 2018

Gees,  it's been so many years since I worked on the BEST Winery tool
back then at LBNL, for which I did the DOE-2 modeling.  I'll have to dig
around my office to see if I see have a copy of the report, which I
think came with the spreadsheet on a CD.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A