[Bldg-sim] American Modelica Conference 2018

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 27 10:36:48 PDT 2018

This is a reminder that early bird registration for the American Modelica
Conference in Cambridge, MA, USA, to be held from October 9-10, 2018 at
MIT, closes today.

In conjunction with this conference, there will also be free training for
Modelica (general introduction) and the Modelica Buildings Library, to be
held on October 8 at the Mitsubishi Electric Research Lab, 201 Broadway,
Cambridge, MA, USA.

Please visit https://modelica.org/events/modelica2018Americas for more
information.

All the best,