[Bldg-sim] energy modeling engineer job posting

Elvin Ruya elvin.ruya at bractlet.com
Mon Aug 6 11:57:25 PDT 2018

Hello,
I'm working as energy modeling manager at Bractlet which is an Austin based
startup company. Our main focus is building performance and energy
optimizations. We are looking for a full time energy modeling engineer for
our modeling and analytics group. I attached the job description to this
email. We will appreciate if you can help us distributing this post in your
group.

I will be happy to answer any question or concern.

We would like the resumes to be uploaded in the following link:

https://airtable.com/shr7fpw5RGSbkOVpA

--
Elvin Ruya
Energy Modeling Manager, MSc.