[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 Baseline Fan Power Calculator Update

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Wed Apr 11 16:51:11 PDT 2018

Thanks for sharing!

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:28 PM, Tyler Thumma via Bldg-sim <
bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> We have updated our calculator to include 90.1-2010, 2013 and 2016 fan
> power calculations. You can download it free here.
>

> http://sevengroup.com/2018/03/30/ashrae-90-1-appendix-g-fan-
> power-calculator/
>

> *Tyler Thumma*
>
> Energy Opportunities/a 7group company
>
> 1200 E Camping Area Rd, Wellsville, PA 17365
>
> 717.292.2636
>
> www.sevengroup.com

James V Dirkes II, CEO / President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, Grand Rapids, MI 49504

(alphabet soup of efforts for greater understanding: PE, BEMP, BCxP, LEED
AP)

Direct / Mobile: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>

*Coffee conversation:*People are often unreasonable, irrational, and
self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse
you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.If you are
successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine
enemies. Succeed anyway.If you are honest and sincere, people may
deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.What you spend years
creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.If you find
serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.The good
you do today will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.Give the best you
have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between
you and them anyway.