[Bldg-sim] Training for the Next Fiscal Year

Performance Network workshops at performance.network
Thu Apr 19 01:50:11 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

In three years of building the learning platform we have observed April is when the most individuals and companies enroll into annual subscriptions. In the last year we have added these courses:

  *
OpenFoam CFD
  *
Zero Energy Workshop
  *
Façade Framing Analysis
  *
Parametric Energy Modeling
  *
Ladybug and Honeybee Series
  *
Cloud-based Transport Planning
  *
Arup Facades Case Studies
  *
Timber Case Studies
  *
and More

In the next fiscal year, we will continue to add one new LIVE webinar course per week, adding over 50 new courses this year.

[https://i.vimeocdn.com/filter/overlay?src0=https%3A%2F%2Fi.vimeocdn.com%2Fvideo%2F615915614_1280x720.jpg&src1=https%3A%2F%2Ff.vimeocdn.com%2Fimages_v6%2Fshare%2Fplay_icon_overlay.png]<https://vimeo.com/ondemand/performancenetwork>

Watch Performance Network On-Demand Online | Vimeo On ...<https://vimeo.com/ondemand/performancenetwork>
vimeo.com
High quality performance workshops led by industry experts.

Performance Network Team