[Bldg-sim] Query: Plotting Data on Psychometric chart

Waqas Khalid via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Sep 27 03:28:41 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are doing good. I have to plot some indoor environment data  of
DBT/Operative temperature, RH, Humidity ratio on psychometric chart to
check the compliance of ASHRAE Standard 55 2013 in that building. The
sample size is more than 550 which cannot be plotted manually actually.

Can anybody suggest me how to do it electronically like through Engineering
Equation Solver (EES) or any other software in convenient manner? If
possible can anybody share the student version of EES?

I will be really grateful to you for guidance and or sharing the resource

Thanks!

Regards,

*Waqas Khalid,*
Doctoral Student,
iKohza Wind Engineering for {Urban, Man-made, Artificial} Environment,
Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology *(MJIIT),*
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia-Kaula Lumpur Campus* (UTM-KL), *
Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra/Semarak,
54100 Kuala Lumpur.
Mobile No. +60183925882
Email: waqaskhalid03 at gmail.com