[Bldg-sim] ALFA @ DIVA Day 2017 - Registration now open

Christoph Reinhart via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Sep 1 12:48:00 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

We are excited to announce that Registration<http://solemma.net/Events.php> for DIVA Day 2017 is now open. DIVA-Day is an annual symposium on the use of environmental analysis tools in design practice, research and architectural education. This year, we will be hosted by the Center for the Built Environment<http://cbe.berkeley.edu/> at the University of California Berkeley. The event will take place on Friday, October 27. As in previous years, we will be holding a student competition<http://solemma.net/Events.php#competition>.

In 2017, we will be concentrating on the science, modeling and design application of circadian/healthy lighting and introduce Solemma's new related product, ALFA<http://solemma.net/Alfa.php>. Confirmed speakers include Steven Lockley from Harvard Medical School, Susan Ubbelohde from UC Berkeley and Mehlika Inanici from the University of Washington as well as Dan Weissman from Lam Partners, Nathaniel Jones from Arup and our own Jon Sargent.
We are looking forward to seeing you at DIVA Day.

Alstan, Christoph, Jeff, Jon and Timur
[cid:image003.png at 01D32339.AF380AF0]
Makers of DIVA<http://solemma.net/Diva.html> + ALFA<http://solemma.net/Alfa.php>