[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA October 2017 Newsletter & Call for Papers Extension

Steven Ayala sayala81 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:09:31 PDT 2017

Greetings:

The October 2017 issue of the IBPSA-USA Newsletter is now available:
http://mailchi.mp/bc3713ec5a12/ibpsa-usa-april-2017-newsletter-3033265

Top Story: "Call for Papers Deadline Extended: 2018 Building Performance
Analysis Conference and SimBuild
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/call-papers-2018-building-performance-analysis-conference-and-simbuild-co-organized-ashrae-and>."
Get your abstracts in before the new *October 30th deadline*!

Take a look to see the latest news and updates from the IBPSA-USA
community. Be sure to also check-out our latest training and event
listings, or our list of tools, videos & resources.

Feel free to subscribe
<http://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0af59bbb65>
if
you'd like our newsletter sent directly to your inbox.

Thank you,

Steven Ayala
IBPSA-USA Project Manager
steven at ibpsa.us