[Bldg-sim] CLTD spreadsheet

Larry Degelman ldegelman at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 28 07:57:30 PST 2017

Robert,

I’m not sure if this would fill your needs, but there’s a free download of an Excel spreadsheet (from Oklahoma State University, Pedersen et al) that is a Heating & Cooling Load Calculation Program using the CLTD/CLF/SCL Method.

It’s loaded with an example problem and available at:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwiEq5qnzOHXAhXs7IMKHajeBgMQFgg7MAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhvac.okstate.edu%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2FRTS_example_Montreal_ASHRAE_Chapter_6Oct2003.xls&usg=AOvVaw1Tc_LZqaDmUo-ygJJTJGnl

Commercial software is (or was) available from Wrightsoft, called Right-CommLoad that uses the RTS and the CLTD methods.  Link: http://www.wrightsoft.com/products/right-commload.aspx

Regards,
Larry O. Degelman, P.E., FIBPSA
Professor Emeritus of Architecture