[Bldg-sim] Your Input is Needed: BEM Database Survey

Steven Ayala sayala81 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:34:45 PST 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/8d0b078d7994/ibpsa-usa-april-2017-newsletter-3056565?e=[UNIQID]>
<http://ibpsa.us/>
BEM Database Survey: Your Input is Highly Valued

Please take 5 minutes (we promise) to take this survey. Why? Our community
benefits from performance data from existing buildings to better inform
designs, improve energy models, and accurately judge the climatic impact of
buildings. Unfortunately, this data is not consistently collated or
formatted in a manner that allows easy access and analysis.

To evaluate the modeling community's perspective on this issue, IBPSA-USA
is issuing a brief survey. Please take a few minutes to provide your
Take Survey Now <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GCZY23P>
*Copyright © 2017 IBPSA-USA, All rights reserved.*

unsubscribe from this list
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]&c=a3258a7992>
    update subscription preferences
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&afl=1>