[Bldg-sim] measurement of SHGC in the field

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 02:10:33 PST 2017

Hi Nathan

Does the li-cor measure short enough wavelengths? I thought a lot of the uv
was < 400nm. I guess that most "selective coatings" have quite a big
crossover to the visible range in their reflectivity - hence the slight
green or blue hues. So, I can imagine that missing some of the uv-b isn't
too big a deal.

Both responses are super interesting. Thank you very much!

Chris