[Bldg-sim] eQuest - Energy consumption increasing on reducing Glass U-Value

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Fri Nov 3 06:24:22 PDT 2017

That's good to know and rules out my scenario.

I think I can't help more without more details, but I'm also unfamiliar
with eQuest.

If you were using EnergyPlus, I'd recommend adding a set of detailed output
variables to study the energy use pattern more closely. Perhaps you can do
something like that with eQuest....