[Bldg-sim] regarding inclination angle for roof in eQUEST

smitha srinivas via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 18 07:10:13 PDT 2017

*Dear all, *

I am student of JNTU India and pursuing MS in Building Research. I have
developed a simulation model for an office building which has inclined roof
toward South (to install Solar Photovoltaic) and glass wall (facing North
to harness daylight). Objective is to calibrate the simulation model and
recommended energy efficiency measures for enhanced performance.

Please guide me, how I can develop roof in eQUEST which has inclination
angle of 45 Degrees (roof is to be inclined by 45 degree at one end and
facing wall shall have glass).

Request experts to please share the way to rectify the problem. Thanks in
advance.

Kind regards
Smitha
MS Student JNTU