[Bldg-sim] *****SPAM***** Iraq Weather Data

Sherif Farag via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed May 10 01:58:12 PDT 2017

Dear Joe;
Thanks for your response, I will take the discussion out of the group.
Regards;
Sherif

On May 10, 2017 at 10:09:53 AM, Joe Huang via Bldg-sim (
bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org) wrote:

There are no ready-made "typical year" weather files for Iraq, such as the
IWEC2s, because weather stations there did not start reporting to the ISD
until 2009 or 2010. Thus, I have seven years of historical data (2010-2016)
for both Najaf (WMO #406700) or Baghdad (WMO#406500) from which I can
create custom "typical year" weather files.  However, since I am a private
enterpreneur, I have a charge for creating such weather files.  See my Web
site or e-mail mail for details.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.