[Bldg-sim] Building Simulation and BIM, a one-day semiar in Birmingham (UK)

Dr Yi Zhang via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 8 05:05:03 PDT 2017

Dear Energy Performance Modellers,

We are organising a seminar on building performance simulation and BIM, incorporating a keynote speech from M Dennis Knight, Chair of the ASHRAE Energy Modelling Conference, on next Wednesday, 17 May, in Birmingham, United Kingdom. At this full day event (9am-6pm) seven software vendors/developers including DesignBuilder, IES, Sefaira, Bentley, IDA, BIM HVACTool, and ENSIMS will present their latest achievements and case studies. It is a great opportunity to gain insight on the technical features of the tools, and meet the developers in person for future collaborations.

Full details and the booking URL of the event can be found here: http://ukmidlands.ashraechapters.org/wiki/doku.php?id=events:dl_tools-2017-05-17#advances_in_building_simulation_and_bim. Due to the limitations of the venue, we are not able to live stream the event this time. We may try to record individual presentations for publishing afterwards. If you have any particular interests, please do let me know.

Best regards,

Yi

Dr Yi Zhang, PhD CEng MCIBSE MASHRAE

Director