[Bldg-sim] 8760 Load Profiles

Bass Abushakra via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Jun 25 08:37:16 PDT 2017

Bldg-Sim’ers,

I’m getting on this thread a little late and I am not sure whether this was brought up already.
I’d suggest looking at ASHRAE RP-1093 that generated typical load shapes (diversity factors) for commercial buildings.
The Final Report is available on ashrae.org.  The work was done a while ago (2000).

Thanks

Bass

Bass Abushakra, Ph.D., CEM

[datadigm-LATEST-logo.JPG]