[Bldg-sim] Building Simulation 2017 Workshops

David Eldridge via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 19 15:38:32 PDT 2017

We have a great lineup of workshops at Building Simulation 2017, and these are now open to the public: http://www.buildingsimulation2017.org/workshops.html

On August 5 and 6 prior to the conference we have:

*        New features of eQUEST and DOE2.3

*        Optimization of energy systems using JModellica

*        EnergyPlus for practitioners

*        Climate data and daylight workflows with Ladybug+Honeybee

*        Energy and envelope design with Honeybee OpenStudio+Therm

*        Using Simergy to model low energy buildings

*        Advanced EnergyPlus using EP-Macro and complex HVAC systems

Post-conference on August 10 and 11 we have:

*        OpenStudio "Launch Pad" - an introductory course to OpenStudio

*        Simergy 101

*        DesignBuilder 2-day course for maximizing EnergyPlus productivity, optimization, and CFD - you can take either day separately

*        OpenStudio measure writing

*        Introduction to TRNSYS

*        Unlocking advanced design exploration with high-performance computing (Parallel Works with several other tools)

*        IES-VE software crash course

If you are considering attending a workshop but unsure about some aspect, please reach out to me and I can get you in touch with the presenters for any questions.

To register use the link here: http://www.bs2017.org/register/ without selecting the conference registration, although we hope to see you there as well!

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Associate

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Mobile: (773) 490-5038

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

grummanbutkus.com<http://grummanbutkus.com/> | Blog<http://grummanbutkus.com/blog> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/GrummanButkus-Associates/1385285015032526> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/grummanbutkus>