[Bldg-sim] EnergyPlus FY18 workplan input -- 3rd message

Roth, Amir via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jul 13 09:12:12 PDT 2017

Hello EnergyPlus users and stakeholders,

Forgive the cross-posting with EnergyPlus_support at yahoogroups.com.

In early August, DOE and the EnergyPlus development team will be setting the FY18 workplan. As we have done for the previous two years, we will be incorporating your priorities into the process via the UserVoice portal http://energyplus.uservoice.com/ which is also linked from http://energyplus.net/ feedback tab. If you have new features that you would like to see, existing features that you would like improved (or removed!), or other ideas, please suggest, discuss, and vote! The EnergyPlus development team will be closely monitoring the site, commenting, responding, and refining.

Thank you for your interest in EnergyPlus and for helping us make EnergyPlus the most useful tool it can possibly be.

-Amir and the EnergyPlus development team

PS hope to see many of you at BuildingSimulation 2017 in San Francisco.