[Bldg-sim] Indemnity Clause?

Paul Riemer via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 17 06:37:13 PDT 2017

Seventhwave (formerly Energy Center of Wisconsin) has a Minnesota state grant to study and pilot a program for “Performance-based Procurement and Design for New Construction” which seems to be aiming towards a revised contracting and project process with a guarantee by all parties involved (designer, contractor, commissioner).  To learn more you could start with https://www.seventhwave.org/sites/default/files/shenry2016_0.pdf.

Paul Riemer, PE, LEED AP BD+C
DUNHAM