[Bldg-sim] Indemnity Clause?

Christopher Schaffner via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jul 14 11:08:43 PDT 2017

All our proposals include:

"Energy models are simulation tools that estimate energy consumption based on a large number of variables and assumptions, many of which are beyond our control. While we will attempt to create accurate models we make no warrantees or guarantees of actual energy use.”

--

Chris Schaffner, PE, LEED Fellow, WELL AP, Licensed BREEAM Assessor
Founder and President

The Green Engineer, Inc. is a Certified B Corporation and a Massachusetts Benefit Corporation - Employee Owned since 2014