[Bldg-sim] Heat gain from children

Duggin, Cory via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 12 07:07:50 PDT 2017

ASHRAE Fundamentals 2017 Chapter 18.4 Table 1 gives representative rates of sensible and latent heat based on activity.  Note a below the table says to use 75% of the heat for an adult male for a child.  More detailed info is in chapter 9 on thermal comfort.

Cory Duggin, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal/Energy Modeling Wizard
TLC Engineering for Architecture
direct: