[Bldg-sim] PhD Opportunities at the Institute of Technology in Architecture, ETH Zürich

Clayton Miller via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jan 6 01:18:40 PST 2017

Hey bldg-sim folks! As a former ITA Fellow, I would like to promote the
next call for applications for this fellowship. You can apply through the
link below or email me with questions.

*Application for PhD Scholarships at the Institute of Technology in
Architecture, ETH Zürich, now open!*

The Doctoral Program in Architecture & Technology is oriented toward the
training of scholars in the fields of engineering, science and technology
in architecture, with a focus on architecture, building engineering and
digital and computational technologies. The doctoral program is a highly
interdisciplinary PhD program, offered and managed collaboratively by the
chairs at the Institute of Technology in Architecture (ITA) at the
department of Architecture (D-ARCH), ETH Zurich. We are offering 3
full-time PhD positions (3.5 years) in the interdisciplinary Architecture &
Technology (A&T) PhD program to start on October 1, 2017. You can get the
details about the application process here

--
Clayton Miller
Singapore +65 8160 2452