[Bldg-sim] [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Test your knowledge of simulation weather file formats Part 1: the DOE-2 *.BIN/*.BINM format

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Dec 6 12:41:03 PST 2017

Thanks to all the people who've responded via e-mail, which made me realize an
embarrassing  flaw in how  I've structured the contest that I must correct immediately,

i.e.,  to request that any respondents send their answers to me via e-mail, since posting
them on the listservs would immediately short-circuit the contest!

BTW,  of the e-mail answers I've received, all 3 of the differences have been pointed out,
but not by any single person, while several have pointed out things that I wasn't aware!!

Final answers will be posted on Thursday  morning.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A