[Bldg-sim] Test your knowledge of simulation weather file formats Part 1: the DOE-2 *.BIN/*.BINM format

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 06:46:41 PST 2017

Hi,

Clearly the problem is that it's too damn cold to put buildings there! At
least buildings with people in them :)

[image: Images intégrées 2]

It's the first time I realize that -40°C is -40°F.

Note: I replied to Joe off list, to not beat the point of his contest, this
is just a lame joke: my apologies to the 4000 souls living in Barrow that
are probably in a two-month-long night right now!

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA