[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED: Energy Data Analyst Opening at eCurv

Leo Su via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Apr 18 13:02:48 PDT 2017

eCurv is hiring a full time Energy Data Analyst to join our engineering team. This position is based out of Newton, MA. We are looking for candidates with a strong data analysis abilities and experience with energy modeling.

For more information and to apply, please visit

ecurv.com/jobs/<http://ecurv.com/jobs/>

--

Leo Su

Control Systems Engineer

leo.su at eCurv.com<mailto:leo.su at eCurv.com> | (857) 261-5481

eCurv, Inc, One Broadway, 14th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142