[Bldg-sim] More online tools are available

Dr Yi Zhang via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Sep 30 09:11:59 PDT 2016

Dear simulation users,

Our collection of web-based tools <http://jess.ensims.com/epw_viewer.html>
is continue to grow. Now it contains an E+ IDD object browser, an EPW
weather source browser, a heatmap viewer for weather files, an E+ ESO
browser, a parallel coordinates viewer and a heatmap viewer for large CSV
tables. Although they are designed primarily for EnergyPlus and jEPlus
users, I think weather data and CSV files are relevant to the users of other
simulation tools, too. I hope you will find them useful, and would
appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future development.

Regards,

Yi

Dr Yi Zhang

Director