[Bldg-sim] Ontario Commercial Electricity Rates

Aaron Smith via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 8 09:11:59 PDT 2016

Thanks Chris.

Aaron

Aaron Smith, P.Eng

M&R Engineering Ltd.

From: Chris Jones [mailto:Christopher.Jones at RWDI.com]
Sent: September-08-16 9:13 AM
To: Aaron Smith <asmith at mreng.ca>
Cc: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: [Bldg-sim] Ontario Commercial Electricity Rates

Hi Aaron,

Customers with over 50 kW and less than xx kW are Class B customers. The electricity energy rate is the average HOEP plus the Global Adjustment price.

I typically set up cost per kWh for each month.

The HOEP can be found on this page:

http://www.ieso.ca/Pages/Power-Data/Price.aspx

The Global Adjustment cost can be found on this page:

http://www.ieso.ca/Pages/Participate/Settlements/Global-Adjustment-for-Class-B.aspx

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.

Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5
T: (519) 823-1311 ext 2052