[Bldg-sim] RESULTS: Survey on occupant modelling approaches

Liam O'Brien via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Oct 17 05:53:49 PDT 2016

Dear building simulation community:

Along with my colleagues of IEA EBC Annex 66, a 4-year research program
on occupant modelling, we published the results of  survey of simulation
users to understand their attitudes, practices, and outlook for occupant
modelling.

Many of you participated in the survey and already got the report, but
it was suggested that I also share it with the entire mailing list.
Please find it attached. As an active researcher in the area, I'm
pleased to see the keen interest on the topic!

Thanks,
Liam O'Brien

--
Liam (William) O'Brien, PhD, PEng