[Bldg-sim] Bldg-sim Digest, Vol 108, Issue 13

Erik Kolderup via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 16 10:24:48 PST 2016

Regarding weather data and a "sticky" information source, the IBPSA-USA
BEMBook Wiki is an option. It has not been very active for some time, but a
few interested community members could step up and help keep it alive if we
all think it would be useful. Note that there's already topic on weather
data sources here: http://bembook.ibpsa.us/index.php/Weather_Data_Sources.

Here's a guide on editing Wiki pages:
http://bembook.ibpsa.us/index.php/Getting_Started.

Any volunteers? How many think a Wiki format is useful to us as an industry
for this kind of information? Any thoughts on other topics that would be
especially useful

-Erik

*Erik Kolderup, PE, LEED AP*
erik at kolderupconsulting.com | 415.531.5198 | www.kolderupconsulting.com