[Bldg-sim] A request to answer an online survey about building energy simulation and optimization software

田志超 via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Nov 10 16:29:37 PST 2016

Dear Sir or Madam:
    I am a junior researcher from China. I am recently conducting a survey about building energy simulation and optimization. There are only three questions. If you are familiar with energy simulation and optimization software, such as GenOpt, jEPlus etc, can you help me answer this survey? Click here answer this questionnaire: https://sojump.com/jq/10264875.aspx.

Thanks for your help.