[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Re: Cost of climate file

Dr Yi Zhang via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 15 03:54:44 PST 2016

Considering how much of the web nowadays is built upon "free stuff", it is very difficult to justify questioning the value of things you can get for free on the internet just because someone said "a very wise man once said so". Taking climate.onebuilding.org as an example, the arduous work Dru and Linda have put into collecting, processing and quality checking everything is truly amazing! If you have seen the folders still waiting to be processed in Dru's laptop, you will know what I am talking about.

Yi

Dr Yi Zhang, PhD CEng MCIBSE MASHRAE

Director

Energy Simulation Solutions Ltd. (UK)