[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Re: Cost of climate file

Jim Dirkes via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Nov 12 10:46:25 PST 2016

If I understood it correctly from one of my clients, Weather Analytics may
be using a subscription model for their weather files. This would likely
mean that you must be a high volume weather file user in order to make it
economical.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413> | May 2016 ASHRAE
Journal article on energy modeling
<http://buildingperformanceteam.com/bpt-insights-blog/item/73-modeled-performance-isn-t-actual-performance>

…an open mind is not an end in itself but rather is like an open
mouth, designed to bite down on something solid and nourishing.