[Bldg-sim] PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Assistant positions at the Singapore University of Technology and Design

J. Alstan Jakubiec via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 31 00:50:15 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to announce that we have PhD, postdoctoral fellow, and
researcher positions now open at our Design for Climate and Comfort Lab
in Singapore. The positions involve a range of exciting work from
daylighting, thermal performance, occupant behavioural modelling and
post-occupancy building evaluations.

  * PhD Student with focus in Sustainable Design (4 years)
  * Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Assistant in Daylighting (1-2 years)
  * Research Assistant in Tropical Facade Performance (1 year)
  * Research Assistant in Occupant Behaviour (1-2 years)

More information on all of these positions is available on our lab
website <http://asd.sutd.edu.sg/dcc/hiring/>. Interested parties may
contact me directly for further information or to apply.

Thank you,
Alstan

--
J. Alstan Jakubiec