[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE-Sponsored Webinar on June 1, 2016 from 1 to 2 pm EST

Stephen Roth via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 23 09:47:42 PDT 2016

I think this will be of interest to a subset of this listserv:

I am hosting an ASHRAE-sponsored webinar on psychrometrics where we will
discuss the basics of psychrometrics along with demoing the ASHRAE
Psychrometric Chart iPad app. Over 700 people from a wide variety of
disciplines, including many from A/E firms, have signed up so far.

Click the link below for more info and to sign up for the webinar:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2171087238618048516

Thanks.

Stephen Roth, PE

Carmel Software