[Bldg-sim] Calculated versus measured duct resistance

Bass Abushakra via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 12 10:07:19 PDT 2016

Qinpeng,

A good source would be the research done at LBNL by a group now called Residential Building Systems, and it used to be called Energy Performance of Buildings when I was there in 2000-2002.  There are many papers and technical reports written on the subject by Iain Walker, Max Sherman, and myself, including others of course.  They post all their publication on lbl.gov.

Thanks.

Bass Abushakra, Ph.D.

President and Principal Engineer

 [1461775930241_PastedImage]