[Bldg-sim] PNNL prototypes - sketch up files

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:35:53 PST 2016

If you only want to see the geometry, you can just open them Using the openstudio sketchup plugin.

Otherwise, there's the openstudio-standards project (on GitHub) which uses measures to the generate the commercial prototypes on the fly as openstudio projects (you'll be able to further modify the HVAC, schedules etc in the openstudio application)
Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone