[Bldg-sim] The General Election Starts Now

Performance Network via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 17 02:44:16 PDT 2016

In March we frantically cast our ballots for what was coined as the 'World's Largest Energy Modeling Poll'. Mirroring the U.S. Presidential Elections, that was just the 'Primary' contest which narrowed the presidential field down to the top ten (nine) presumptive nominees.

The United States presidential election of 2016 is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8.

The energy modeling field has been narrowed to the top interfaces and it is time to cast your final vote. The winner of the popular vote will be announced November 8th at midnight, Pacific Time when the poll will close.

[cid:12ad7c9d-0232-4a32-93dc-6cd542da44dc]

Voting starts now<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5RBL955>. The first dozen ballots already cast show eQuest, IES, DesignBuilder, Sefaira and Honeybee have put numbers up on the board.

Click here <https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5RBL955> to cast your vote and share this post with fellow constituents.

Organized by Performance.Network<http://www.performance.network>